About Me

My photo
I'm currently a senior studying Media Arts and Animation. I love 3D and everything that has to do with it. So please enjoy seeing my work and I'll add as much a I can!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Compositing

In my Motion Graphics class we had an assignment to create an intro to a movie so my partner and I chose Hostel 3. It was definitely stepping outside of our realm a bit because neither of us had ever done a project that was suppose to be scary or gruesome. We had a lot of fun with it, though! It is primarily video editing with color corrections but towards the end I composited in a 3D heart I had done a while back with a few touch-ups to try and make it look more realistic and fit in with the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtwdMDUtz8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment